I know, I know, just call me Sarah. he...he...(You know I love you!)
Anywho, things have been really crazy lately. Monica has recently started a new schedule of five nights on, five days off. So she gets five whole days off to hang out and love on the girls. But of course that means I get several days off in a row too. Not quite five, but a couple. And I still don't have Internet at home so, anyway here we are.
First, I have found and rented a little house. I am so excited about it. I can't wait to move and be in a house again.
Second, the girls are getting so big and changing so much. Jilly is talking up a storm. Her big thing right now is, "I a big gul." If you call her baby, Jilly, Bean, anything, she will tell you no and that she's a big gul. She is also saying Madisen and Emery names. It is so cute, she calls Madisen-Madi and Emery-Eme. The two older girls just love it. It is very, very, cute.
Emery is finished with Pre-school and very excited to start Kindergarten. She is happy to have some days in between though. She even had a little graduation at the Botanical Gardens a week or so ago. I missed it, because I was in church but she loved it. I am loving having her home.
Madisen has about 6 and a half days left in First Grade. She is looking forward to the summer break very much. She likes school and loves to see her friends but, she likes swimming, and playing outside better. We have her signed up for a week long camp this summer and she can't wait. I will miss her terribly but, she isn't really worried about it.
They are all getting bigger and more beautiful and hilarious by the minute. I am a very lucky girl.
Life as a "Mormon"
12 years ago
1 comment:
Good job, Sarah! haha but really for us to officially call you Sarah, that would require you not posting at ALL on your blog except to say that you eventually will.. haha
Five nights in a row in the ER must be rough for Monica. The most I ever did in a row was three, and I really tried to work around that if I could. It was exhausting! I think the doctors work 8 hour shifts whereas the nurses work 12 hours, but the doctors see a LOT more patients. I hope she is doing well and enjoying her time with her family when she's off!
Post a Comment