The girls and I like to go on walks together. Monica walks with them alot too. So today, we decided to go on a walk together. Emery rode her bike, Madisen rode her bike and then scooter, and Jillie rode in the stroller. We always have a great time. This is a time to talk and see nature and all that jazz. So we are walking along and the girls decide that we have gone far enough, but of course we are a couple of streets away from the house and have to keep walking. Madisen starts saying that we are all getting exercise. Then Emery says, "Yeah, we are getting lots of extra-cise!!" I laughed very hard and assured them both that we were indeed getting lots of extra-cise.
2 comments:
I will NEVER get enough of Eme,never. Sooooo... hurry up and share the salmon patty recipe! How is that smooth transition....?
Those girls always crack me up! I just love the good hugs that they've been giving me lately, too! ;-)
Post a Comment