I guess I have put this off as long as I can.
There have been a lot of changes in my life in the last little bit.
Not so good changes either.
The first one is that I am no longer working for the Murphy's. It's a very long story that I don't really want to get into.
They decided to move back to Hayden, AL where they were living before moving here. Again, long story.
I am currently looking for a job which has been very hard.
I never in a million years thought that at 34 I would still be single and now unemployed.
I have had probably the worst couple of weeks in my life. (Just ask my sisters, they will agree I'm sure).
Ending a job is always stressful but when deep emotions are involved it makes things harder.
I love the girls very much and always will!!
I finally got to see them after three weeks and I couldn't believe how much they had grown, especially Jillian.
I gotten say, one thing I like about not being their nanny is that I can spoil them more. Let's just
say, they got to watch more movies and eat more candy this weekend then ever before with me.
he...he...
Anyway, change is always hard and with the love and support of my family and friends things will be looking up soon.
3 comments:
We've been praying for you and hope things work out. We love you!
I'm sure that everything will work out for the best, but know that we will be praying for you everyday!
We love you & are praying for you. I know life can suck sometimes, but you are such an amazing, beautiful, talented, compassionate person, and I know God's got your back ;)
Post a Comment