I pride myself on being SUPER AUNT.
I love my nieces and nephews more than anything and am so proud of each and every one of them.
So I got this idea a couple of weeks ago to have all my "babies" put on my car. I talked to a friend of mine in my ward, and she made me 17 stick kids for my back window and an "Aunt Mimi" to go with them. I was so excited, I couldn't wait to get them this past Sunday and put them on today.
So here is the before...
and here is the after...
I hope you can see how cute it is. I absolutely love it.
There are 10 girls and 7 boys.
(There is another girl on the way but she isn't included on the window yet, just in case she turns out to be a he.) grin...
That is a total of 17 . They are in birth order with Kayt (almost 17) being first and so on and so forth.
All of my babies are so important to me and I can't imagine life without them.
I am truly blessed!



7 comments:
Did Renee do those for you? I think they are super cute! Do they have the names too or just the stick figures?
Turned out so cute... and they all fit nicely!!
I love it! So, so cute!
Brilliant! Now all you Mayfield gals just akeep those babies coming and we can fill up her entire window, giggle.
Renee did do them for me. You can get names, I didn't because of how many stick figures I got.
Definitely cute!
I think it is adorable!
Post a Comment