A couple of days ago I was helping P get ready to go into town. I was picking something out of the closet and she was getting some panties on. She looks in her drawer and pulls out a pair of Dora panties and says...
"Yea, Dora panties. I love Dora. One day I will get Mommy to take me to the pantie store and get you some big Dora panties!"
Ahhh.
I really appreciated her not saying huge or gigantic Dora panties.
She is a sweetie!
6 comments:
LOL! That is too funny. You are already missed.
Well of course... anybody that is ANYBODY has their own set of Dora panties, duh!!!?!
Dora, lol. I'm sure you'd love some Dora panties!
Can you have her pick me up some Dora panties, too?!!
haha.. that's sweet! That just means she must really love you and wants you to share in the joy of having Dora panties :-)
So funny!
Post a Comment