Monday, May 19, 2008

Garden Club

Or as I like to call it, Play Date. This past week we were at Sarah's house. It was a little wet and sprinkling but we did it anyway. Noah decided to just get right in there and help....er.....play! He actually fell over at one point into the mud and when I went to help him up, just stuck his hand right in the mud and swished it around.


His shoe got stuck in the mud so he promptly abandoned it.


This is his "I can't believe I am getting away with this" look. He had so much fun.
After a while we cleaned him up and I took all the kids inside to watch a movie. (This is the real reason I come. My babies together at one place, you know I am there.)
All the moms got quite a bit done in the yard too!

3 comments:

Dawn, said...

3 of my favorite things... chubby baby, rain, and laughter. Who actually was laughing more? All the mommies that in no way were responsible for cleaning up the muddy critter, or Noah?

Lisha said...

100% boy!

Debbie said...

You got some great pictures! I'm glad at least one of us had their camera!!