Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's Not What You Think!

Jillian is an obsession kind of girl. First it was Lalela. (Cinderella to you and me.) She needed Lalela panties, books, and pj's. She even had a play wand and would pretend to turn us all into Lalela. She could spot Cinderella anything at 20 paces. I can't tell you how many times I went on a Lalela search, trying to find what Jillian needed me to see. She would yell out "LALELA" every time.

Well, she has recently moved on. Now the obsession is Hello Kitty. She has Hello Kitty panties, sunglasses, and a new Hello Kitty watch. She loves it. She also likes to tell me when she sees Hello Kitty now. So, there I am, walking around Wal-Mart minding my own buisness when she yells out, "TIDDY!" You can guess what everyone around thinks she is saying. It is quite funny.

I have started this thing with the girls. I give them PEZ dispensers for little gifts. Heart ones on Valentines Day, Bunny ones on Easter, and they love them. So today we are at Wal-Mart and Jillian sees a new PEZ dispenser that she must have. Oh Yeah! You guessed it..... TIDDY!!

Out of the mouth of babes... I mean big guls!

3 comments:

mom2eight said...

that is so funny. Gotta love little girls who are learning how to talk. Embarishing but funny.

Beth said...

ooh, funny/embarrasing!!! where is your new house? Did you buy it?

Debbie said...

haha... that baby (i mean, big gul) is so cute! You know, Jared and I still call Taylor baby, and the other day, he was like, "Well, I guess you're not technically a baby anymore," and I, of course, said, "She will ALWAYS be our baby!"